Prefab cellar & basement construction
Pioneers in prefab cellar & basement construction
Little is known about prefab cellar & basement construction in the agricultural sector, but Altez Agro perfected this efficient system down to the smallest detail. We started the development in 2000 and we have successfully been implementing prefab cellar construction since 2003. Nowadays the system has been accepted by all governments and the system is applicable for essentially all purposes in the agricultural sector.
The cellar construction systems are mathematically and structurally supported by a qualified construction office that takes into account:
- ground pressure
- groundwater levels
- manure levels
- top load next to the cellars
- possible support
Specific walls have been built for each type of agricultural construction. For prefab cellar & basement construction we use walls that consist of high-quality homogeneous material. We install the walls as follows:
1. The surface is carefully processed and we apply facilities for better adhesion + improved water pressure-resistance.
2. We place the walls in special high-quality mortars with a very high initial strength. We close the vertical seams with high-quality mortars.
3. Afterwards we treat the seams with a special cellar coating.
All benefits lined up
- less likely to leak compared to brickwork
- constructively a very high-quality and well-applicable product
- very short construction time
- less susceptible to weather conditions
- short dewatering time
- applicable walls available in various heights and thicknesses
- less labor-intensive